Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Adele 'Hello' Music Video Inspired Makeup Tutorial

Hello... It's Me... Actually, its Adele and she is back with an incredible new single called 'Hello' from her new album '25' and I am in love with this song, its so emotional and powerful and as soon as I watched the music video I knew I instantly had to do an inspired tutorial.

 Adele's makeup is very classic in this video, it is a wearable look perfect for everyday. Her skin and her foundation is incredibly flawless and matte so I am starting by using the L'Oreal Infallible Matte Primer all over the skin and then using the Benefit Porefessional Primer in the T Zone. Then I am using a matte foundation so I went with the L'Oreal Infallible Matte Foundation in the shade Vanilla. 
  I am using the Nude Dude Palette from The Balm which is quickly becoming my new favourite palette and I am using 'Fearless' all over my lid and this is just going to give a soft sheen to the eye without looking overly shimmery.
The next shade I am using is 'Flawless' and I am blending this straight into the crease and blending it with the lid shade.  
Adele's brows in the video have a very natural shape and are quite full so I did mine normally even though mine are a mess right now.
 In her video, Adele has a sleek winged line so I used the MAC Fluidline to recreate it. I started to draw it very thin on the lash line and then built it up in the middle to get the Adele liner style. I then took a synthetic angled brush and Carbon from MAC and just patted over the line to make it really black and intense and to help it last longer.
 I then curled my lashes and applied my mascara and then I added a pair of false lashes.
 I went with a nude lip shade so I used Essence Nude Lipstick in Shade 5 which is becoming my go-to lip shade at the moment.
 I contoured my cheeks and blended it up towards the temples for a more natural finish and added a little bit of blush to add some colour to the cheeks.
 



 
 What do you think of Adele's new song?
 
SparkleEyes x

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar