Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Disneyland Paris trip!

Hello my wonderful readers,

Been a while since I last blogged and there are a few reasons for that but the main one being that I went to Disneyland Paris!! My friends and I went away for a weekend in November with our university to visit Disneyland and it was simply amazing! The adverts say that it's where your dreams come true, and they may be right. You're never too old for Disney and when you're there it just feels like you're a child again surrounded by characters, rides, and magic!

Statue/water feature in our hotel.


The journey there was so long and tiring but even the very little sleep didn't stop my friends and I going straight out to the park once we'd arrived at the hotel, which was rather nice.
The wind and the cold were a bit much while we were waiting for the shuttle bus to the Disney parks but once we got into Disneyland we forgot about it and headed for lunch then off to our first ride.

 Day one we headed into the Disneyland park and then day two was mostly spent in the Disney studios before going back over to the other park for the Christmas Parade, which was simply amazing!
I can't quite remember all the rides we went on but I can easily say I loved every one of them and would go on them all over again, don't even think I'd ever get bored of them!

The welcome sign to the Disneyland park.

Magical Christmas lights!
Some of the rides that I remember we did go on are:

  • Space Mountain 
  • Thunder Mountain
  • It's a Small World
  • Tower of Terror 
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • We walked through Alice's Curious Labyrinth 
  • Phantom Manor
And probably a couple more that I forgot.

Everything about being there was just wow! Not just the rides, the way that there was so much detail put into everything in the park was simply fantastic. The people working the different rides had different uniforms depending on what that particular ride was based on.

There were different lands within the park and these were:
  • Discoveryland
  • Fantasyland
  • Adventureland
  • Frontierland
  • as well as Main Street USA that you first walk along when you enter the park. 
Even the shops and restaurants within the park were nice to go in and look around. I have to say that the Rainforest Cafe is the most spectacular and breathtaking restaurant I have ever been into, I think it may even be my new favourite! There's so much going on inside that it actually makes it seem like you're in the middle of the rainforest! And the food was so, so good, if I could I'd happily eat there everyday. We also went to Planet Hollywood which was still good and the food was yummy, but nothing will ever compare to interior of Rainforest Cafe. 

Inside the Rainforest Cafe. 
As we went mid-November they had already put up all the Christmas lights around the park which made it look more magical as it got darker throughout the afternoon/evening. The Christmas tree was the biggest tree I think I have ever seen, and I think the baubles may have been nearly as big as my head!!
Giant Christmas tree.
Huge bauble!
Christmas lights along Main Street USA with
Sleeping Beauty castle in the background.

Obviously going to Disneyland wouldn't be complete without meeting at least one character, I would have hoped to meet a couple but some of the lines were just too long and we saw them all in the Christmas Parade anyway. We managed to meet Minnie Mouse and I was strangely surprised about how short she was bless her, I thought I was small (I like to think good things come in small packages so it's ok)! But anyway it was lovely and I felt like a child again, to be honest I felt like a child the whole time I was there.



Unfortunately the trip had to come to an end at some point, but it was the best weekend I had had in a long time. Disneyland Paris was absolutely positively amazing, and it was lovely to be able to go away with my friends too. Was a great break from studying at uni and was a stress free weekend. Everyone describes Disneyland  as being magical and the land where all your dreams come true. I think I'll have to agree to this. You can never be too old for Disney and you can only be happy there, there's nothing to be unhappy about while you're at Disneyland.
One day when I have the time and money I think I will most definitely go back again and I'd never get bored of it. Would always recommend Disneyland to anyone for a holiday, whether its a family trip, a couples trip or a group of friends going away together, its the type of place that everyone and anyone could enjoy.

Until next time, thanks for reading lovelies :) 

Sleeping Beauty Castle. 







Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar