Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ch-Ch-Ch Changes!

I just wanted to let you guys know that there will be a few changes made here. As you've probably seen, I've added some gadgets and been moving the sidebar around like it's the office slut at a Christmas party. There will be some changes here on my blog, I don't know what, but there will. I'm a huge fan of change, and I feel like I am changing into a different person to what I was before Christmas (aka. when I did all these watercolour designs). 

My posts will now be in this wide-type setting (justified?) rather than centre-aligned, although I am lazy and only went back as far as my Private Secondary School Hell post. I'm lazy okay? Plus it's 11:28 in the evening, so, if my grammar/punctuation/general-ness is off, I'm sleepy! 


I want my blog to look more professional, I want to start 'DOING' a lot more things. I've already got some videos lined up for my YouTube channel, and want to know what you guys want to see on here! I'm thinking some more OOTD's because, well, I have only done two (I think) and want that to be a proper feature here. I'm extremely overly body-concious, so you'll have to bare with me on those! 

I guess I'd just like to hear you guys' opinions? I think I want my blog to look more 'grown up', but how I don't know. No I don't want to pay someone to design my blog, I'm a freaking artist, I should be able to do it myself! (Getting internally frustrated with myself now)

Also, do you guys like page breaks (the 'read more' button) or do you prefer to read the whole post in one go? 

Well, now that crazy night-ramble is over, (It's gotten to the point where I don't really know where I'm going with this post) I will bid you all a good night and see you tomorrow. I'm going to see Miranda at the O2!!!! EXCITE!

Ps. I dunno what's going on with my Post and Gadget fonts right now, I tried to change them to a different font and they went all 'classic' looking...I'M NOT MARY SHELLEY! 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar