Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FOTD: The Christmas Red (Blogmas 2015)

Red lipstick and nail polish are a classic in makeup, but there is no more perfect occasion to wear red lips and nails as in December. Usually the red lips are combined with natural, classic cat eyeliner or a brown smokey eye look. Since I like to combine unusual colours together I first planned a golden-green-red makeup look in Christmas spirit, but photos didn’t really succeed and then I was thinking that not many people would wear it, so I ease it down and made it more wearable, but with a twist. It’s simple, and I think also wearable makeup. I’m sorry for not the best quality of photos, but weather is not really in my favour lately. 


I started with priming my eye with eyeshadow base to prevent eyeshadow from creasing. Then I applied golden shimmery eyeshadow with yellow undertone all over my lid. In crease I used darker greyish brown shade. To make a look a bit warmer, I used brown shimmery shade in outer part of the lids and I blended it in crease. In the middle of the lid I added golden shade with not as strong yellow undertone as the eyeshadow I used first had it. On lower lash line I applied brown shimmery eyeshadow, which I mixed with brownish-golden shade. In inner part of lower lash line I applied green shimmery shade to add a bit of twist to this look. In inner corner of the eye I used champagne shimmery shade to highlight this area and open up my eyes, while I used white matte shade to highlight the area under my brows. I added cat eyeliner, black pencil on waterline, mascara and false lashes to finish the look. 


On my face I didn’t complicate. I applied foundation and set it with powder, while I contoured the hollows of my cheeks with bronzer from Makeup Revolution Ultra Contour palette, applied coral blush Catrice Coral Me Maybe and golden highlighter Essence Gold Digger


On lips I used Oriflame The One Rouge Attraction* lipstick, which is a gorgeous classic red shade. It’s shiny lipstick with such a pleasant lightweight formula and it feels moisturizing on lips. I combined it with Oriflame Passionate Red* nail polish, which I already showed you here, where you can also check tutorials for three easy manicures for Christmas. 


Products I used:
*Face
- Oriflame The One Illuskin Foundation Porcelain
- Catrice Even Skin Tone 010 Even Vanilla
- Oriflame THe One Illuskin concealer Fair Light
- Catrice Coral Me Maybe
- Makeup Revolution Ultra Contour palette
- Essence Gold Digger

*Eyes
- Catrice Prime and Fine eyeshadow base
- Oriflame Very Me Light Smokey
- Sleek Storm palette
- Sleek Sunset palette
- Catrice Don't Touch My Mosserati
- Essence Liquid Eyeliner Waterproof
- Bourjois Push Up Volume Glamour waterproof mascara
- Lady Queen false lashes
- Essence How to Make Brows Wow palette

*Lips
- Oriflame The One Rouge Attraction

*Nails
- Oriflame Giordani Gold Passionate Red


Which is your favourite look to wear during festive season? If you like this post, you're welcome to share it. Thank you for reading!
*PR products

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar