Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

March Goodies

What nicer way could perk up a sick makeup lover like me than to receive goodies when you're stuck in bed, sneezing and coughing your heart out, looking like a red-nosed reindeer on a rainy day? That'd definitely perk and cheer me up. I was handed a few goodies that I got way back December last year from Apothica and the mailman also arrived to hand me something. I decided to just post almost all the goodies I have acquired for the whole month of March before the month ends in 2 days so you'll definitely see some products that have already been featured on previous posts. So I'd like to share what cheered me up on a gloomy, bed weather afternoon-evening.


1. Giorgio Armani Face Fabric Second Skin Nude Makeup 2
2. MAC Blot Pressed Powder in Medium
3. Burberry Light Glow Blush in 04 Peony (which replaced Blossom which I also purchased this month)
4. Becca Mineral Blush in Flowerchild
5. Becca Beach Tint in Guava
6. Benefit Bella Bamba Mini
7. Skinfood Sugar Cookie Blush in Winter Cherry
8. YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick in Rose Dahlia
9. Clinique Happy
10. Caudalie Paris Lip Balm
11. The Balm Down Boy Blush/Shadow (not in picture)
12. Burberry Light Glow Blush in 05 Blossom
13. Random samples from Phytomer, Ahava, Nuxe, and Skinfood.

More reviews to follow then. :)

Happy Thursday evening, super awesome peeps! :)

Cheers,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar