Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

I must be the last beauty lover on the planet to have tried the Brow Wiz. I've spent the last year growing out my brows and they're so much better than they were, but there as still some sparse areas that need to be filled in. I had high hopes for this little brow pencil. 



I chose the colour taupe as my hair has quite a lot blonde in it, and I initially thought it was going to be too light. However, it's actually perfect. The pencil has a tiny tip and is quite a hard dry formula, so it really is quite difficult to go overboard. The tiny tip also makes it easy to use hair-like strokes, a natural way to define the brows. 



I'm so happy with the way this makes my brows look! I'm hooked. 
Bloglovin' / Instagram

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar