Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sephora Nail Polish in Gothic

I have previously reviewed the Sephora Nail Polish here. And I mentioned that I got 3 of their colours because it is just too pretty. Here is the 2nd one - in Gothic.

Basically, the quality is about the same. But for this, I managed to get the bottle colour after the first coating. So I think it really depends on which colour you buy. Probably the brighter ones like the Turquoise I did previously, will appear much more translucent and require 2 coats.

In the pics, I still did 2 coating, just to get a smoother finish.

Sephora Nail Polish in Gothic. Picture taken under less exposure. Appears much blacker.


Gothic, taken under a bit more exposure. Appears greyish metallic black.

I think greyish metallic black is so pretty, and goes well with many clothe colours. Previously, my SO commented that the turquoise really didn't match a bright yellow top I was wearing.

And if I were to carry a orange brown clutch, it clashes badly too.

With Gothic, which is very much like black and white, I can pull of all the cold and/or bright colours, like baby pink, electric blue, grass green. I could even do hot pink! And yellow is not a problem.

I started hunting for this colour since I saw a stone-washed grey on Mediacorp's Artiste Zoe Tay's hands. haha. Looked really lovely.

Sephora Gothic is not as stone washed, because it is shiny rather than matte like what Zoe wore. But I still love it!

Yup, last but not least, same reminder here: prepare to wait long with nothing big to do if you paint Sephora. Should really paint a top coat after the 2nd layer has dried overnight/24hours. Sephora chips real easily.

Signing off, Jyoan. =)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar