Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Battle Nail Challenge: Black Vs. White

The second battle for the battle nail challenge is black vs. white and I decided to combine the two and do some stamping. I had difficulty thinking of something that was black and white, and could be turned into a nail design easily. I also only have 1 good black polish and konad's white stamping polish.  I eventually decided to go with the black and white checkered flag they use before a car race begins.

The black polish  used was by Ulta3 and was named 'Black Satin'. It was my first time using this polish and I must say, I am impressed! It only required one coat, formula was fantastic to work with, brush was brilliant and it dried super quickly. This manicure only took a little over 10 minutes to do :)



I must apologise for the horrible photos!!!! As soon as I stepped outside to take photos it started bucketing with rain, so these were the only decent photos I managed to snap of the manicure. Typical weather!

Please check out the other great bloggers participating in this challenge:

Nail Polish Anon
Mateja Mateja
Simran Sekhon
Love My Nails
Zoe x


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar