Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Enoshima & Yokohama, Japan Day 22: YUI Stalker Trip Part 2.2

4/7/2012

Next Stop! Enoshima

Enoshima Station
Again, Enoshima can be reached with the Enoden, few stops away from Shichirigahama Station. If you drive,  it'll be better... coz you'll be Driving Happy Life like YUI here:

Driving Happy Life PV
my picture from previous post 
See that little island? That's where I'm headed.

So anyway, I got off the Enoden at Enoshima Sta. and that island can be reached on foot about 15 minutes away. Get off the station, turn left and head straight. Easy! But we sort of lost our way a little, thought that I had to take a train or something >.< Asked a local who told us to use our feet.  >.<

After about 10 minutes or less of walking.


Pedestrian lane on the right, vehicle on the left... And YUI took the left lane driving her little Volkswagen XD

Driving Happy Life PV



Another touristy attraction.



Another YUI fun fact: If you're an avid YUI fan, surely you've heard of Es.Car from her Holidays In The Sun album. Es.Car is a song about a famous escalator named Enoshima Escar.. and that escalator is here on this island.

Escalator entrance
To use that escalator, you'll have to pay a small fee. I paid a 750 yen for usage of the escalator plus entrance fee to Sea Candle, the Light House on the island. There are tickets just for usage of escalator too. If you're on budget, you can just use the stairs. Oh, and the escalator only goes up, you'll have to use the stairs to go back down.

Es.Car
There are a few shrines on the island and some garden too.


Half way up:


I'm guessing that's where Kouji did his part time job washing Yachts :/


Beautiful view,

Light House
Sea Candle
View from the light house.


I love the clear blue sky! And the view of Kamakura from up here.



Super strong wind too. Which is why this place is great for surfing, you can see surfers everywhere.
Since I still had to make my way to Yokohama, I didn't stay here for long, left after a few photos.

Yokohama is somewhere in between Tokyo and Kamakura.
It's a beautiful city and one of the famous Chinatown in Japan is located here in Yokohama.

So I took the Enoden back to Kamakura station and switched to the JR train back towards the direction I came from. I think it was around 6 when I reached Yokohama station and switched to the Minatomirai Subway Line and got off at Motomachi-Chukagai Station. Some walking distance away from the station and I came across this:

Cruise

Guess what!?

How Crazy Your Love Photoshoot
You see the red and white stripes? weeee~
Not sure if it's open for public when I was there tho... So I just took a few shots and left.

Oh btw, it's docked here~



So the people just sit around and enjoy the view of the ocean and the cruise. 


And you can also view the Yokohama business districts from here.
That's the Cosmo Clock 21 Ferris Wheel that appeared for a short while in Taiyou no Uta. It was about 7pm, time for dinner before making my way towards the ferris wheel. Chinatown is about 10 minutes walk from here. It's said to be one of the largest Chinatowns in  the world :/ and I agree...


Once I stepped into it, was surrounded by steamed buns XD
Well, it is Chinatown XD
And this is the place where Kouji brought Kaoru to have fun after her spot was stolen by some random guy with an electric guitar. Remember the scene where they ate steamed bun? XD


Dinner for tonight:



This set of two (noodle + chilli prawn with rice) only cost me 850 yen! Tasted so so...
Wanted to have steamed bun but was too full after this bowl of noodle and rice x.x

After dinner, it's time to head towards the ferris wheel. Another Taiyou no Uta location.
Was too lazy to get back to the station to take the train and decided that I'll just walk there. Halfway through, I regretted it >< too far!! Oh well, just treat it as an exercise to burn away the calories I ate for dinner just now....
If you are planning to visit the ferris wheel, you can take the Minatomirai Subway Line and get off at Minato Mirai 21 station.

Finally....
This place is actually a small theme park.

Cosmo Clock 21
Taiyou no Uta
 Oh and this was an extra: didn't expect to see this ship here.

Nippon Maru
Nippon Maru, the ship that's permanently docked here as a museum.

Taiyou no Uta
 After a full day out and about, I was exhausted OTL It was a tiring day with a lot of walking and sweating   -____-   but 100% percent worth it. It was almost 8.30pm and I still have another place to go ><
The famous sunflower spot LOL

Taiyou no Uta
You have no idea how much time I spent looking for this place..... In the end I couldn't find it... Had to youtube this scene on my phone, had to look at pictures and google map and all... finally I gave up OTL and left for Tokyo around 9.15pm..

And this concludes my YUI stalker trip in Japan...

On another news, AFA2012 this weekend! bought tickets to TM Revolution, LiSA, FLOW and m.o.v.e!! weeee~

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar