Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Coveting Now: Ann Taylor Petite Glazed Lace Pencil Skirt

laceskirt6Out of Ann Taylor's Fall arrivals to this point, this Glazed Lace Pencil Skirt is hands-down my preferred piece. I first noticed it on line and concept it became too steel. happily, in-person it does no longer supply off a obtrusive sheen. as an alternative, it is an stylish, fantastic darkish hunter inexperienced with guidelines of charcoal. The skirt seems nicely-made, and the cloth is stretchy however still has a few "pencil" structure.
laceskirt
however what truly bought me became the match. this is the smallest-fitting skirt i've ever attempted on from Ann Taylor. As i've mentioned formerly, every unmarried 00P skirt I personal from Ann Taylor has been taken in on the waist and hips. The last skirt i purchased became an improvement, but nonetheless sat loosely on my lower waist. This one? best in shape at the waist and hips. Shapely without being too comfortable.laceskirt2If I needed to nitpick, i might soak up the hem an inch or  on me, however i'm at the shorter end at 5 toes tall. So did this beautiful skirt come domestic with me?

No, because it's over $one hundred twenty and there have been no sales in any respect occurring. The manager told me she failed to "foresee every other forty% off complete-priced objects sale till probably November, because Fall objects were selling so well without that promo."

while at Ann Taylor, I also attempted on the girl Tweed Jacket in sz 00 Petite. this can suit higher on someone 1/2 to at least one size up from me all around. The cloth additionally did not resemble tweed to me at all - more like a thin wool jacket. I didn't just like the closure of this coat with the hidden buttons.
laceskirt4
Length felt long on me for a short jacket. They also have a black Petite Wool Tricotine Jacket in a similar silhouette, but is 1 inch shorter in torso length.
laceskirt3
There are  different gadgets that I especially went in to try on, but could not discover. Later I came domestic and noticed that they had been on-line-exclusives. Bah! however I guess this is ok...each gadgets are once more, very highly-priced without income.

Left: Petite Overlapping Placket blouse (in four colorations, beginning in 00P)  right: Petite Leopard Print Skirt
Picture 249 Picture 250
So that's all for this installment of Ann Taylor Fall reviews. Definitely more to come.

Readers - What items are you liking from their latest collection?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar